I did find there were a few minor issues: -
1) There were no instructions to say how to insert the foam in the seat. I did work this out relatively quickly, but it is a tight fit and I was concerned I would stress the stitching. I have been told it is a tight fit for safety reasons, but it would help to have a picture on the instructions!
2) The bar for the line tray on the front is a tight fit too - you have to sit down to fit the bar, and once you do the sides of the tube pull together. I have to push the arms apart with my knees to get it to fit. Getting out of the tube is not a problem, as the tube comes out easily when you start to stand up. However, once I am in the tube I feel safe and comfortable, and the line tray works very well.
3) The tube takes up more room packed away due to the foam. Some similar tubes in the USA have either foam or an inflatable seat – the ones with the inflatable seat pack away smaller, but the ones with the foam are more comfortable as the arms do not pull together as much. I believe you are also safer with the foam as it cannot deflate and it is very buoyant (which may help with the higher seating position).
4) There is no carry case, and the instructions say to keep it in the cardboard box. I bought two large cotton bags off ebay which do the job perfectly.
5) I initially thought one of the bungie clips on the line tray was broken, as it was shorter than the other and one end did not have a retaining tab. On enquiring I found it was designed this way – this is for safety reasons. It would be nice if the instructions pointed this out!
T o summarise I believe this is the best design of tube in the UK for me, I am very happy with my purchase, and I would recommend this tube."